2026년 9월 15일 화요일

GDP growth per Great man and per Great man's book

 


So, when you think about it, I believe we should ask ourselves whether great men and great figures have truly helped Earth and helped other human beings. There must have been many prickly people suffering from neurotic multiple psychosis, so we should think about how much harm those around them must have suffered while they were still alive. But we also need to look into why they are revered after they die.

This is insanely dangerous. A human being who is a great man who is of no help to one another, who erects “achievements” that make other humans who have climbed on top of him disregard their efforts, and is praised by future generations. So I think Alexander de Hamgi III is very good.

Healthy mentally ill person

The Great Neurotic Patient

What he left behind when he died: (When someone asks who should carry on the legacy) The strongest one! Good! If I could fight kings! freaking good that way, anyway. If Alexander the Great had been a modern human, wouldn’t have become a superhuman, a godlike Elon Musk, in the sense they want from him.

As civilization advances, the human being is built up more and more. So, the king is a human performing the function of 70 A human performing the function of a noble 50 If the people are humans performing functions of 20–30 Modern humans have all become people who perform 60. That is the order of the current Earth civilization

But then someone else suddenly comes out, trying to be a hero. Come out. The more you try to stand out, the more you’ll end up getting beaten in this world. If everyone ends up with an equally superior brain—education and AI, brain-recognition computers, and so on—it becomes a mess of people who are vaguely pleased with their brains, trying to stand out and think they’re special, and then they go after them. I don’t know what kind of psychosis you’re doing. Those enormous minds that can’t even make a guess.


A whale, washed ashore while swimming in the sea, is struggling to breathe on the shore

Those useless creatures called humans pet him, telling him not to die without knowing what he was doing, and to stay strong. This is the animal called a human, and the machine called civilization. Those bastards..


An image that can reveal both the origin and the end of the way of human thought.


Pharaoh, what the hell are these bastards doing? They’re high-intelligence primitives, seriously. Total political correctness..

Greek philosopher, what the hell are these bastards doing? They’re basically super-intelligent primitives, seriously a philosopher-king..




[Disillusionment with all professional activities]

These days, many chefs are appearing on TV in this country. Thinking about Chef Youhaeng makes me laugh so much. What are the men in chef uniforms, holding two wide Chinese knives in an X shape and striking a confident pose, dreaming of on television. The prestige of fine dining chefs—wouldn’t they want to keep no one from visiting their restaurant if they heard the name?

Why do you tell me to become famous so I can make my restaurant business do well? Don't you have any money? Are they people who can’t run a restaurant, don’t want to go under someone else’s roof, and want to take care of Gao? Why does TV try to create trends by job category? What kind of dream are they having. I, Hamgi de Elon Musk asks a broadcast producer. What is your vision. They tend to manipulate people by turning them into objects of their will, but I wonder what it means when they manipulate job categories.

  1. I am a better being than them.
  2. I was kicked out of fine dining.
  3. I'm a better being than them, but I was kicked out of Fine Dining.

David Lynch. He is (?-2025). But that afterimage still lingers strongly. Even if you haven’t retired, it’s only right to lose your halo first—about ten years before you die. That’s art. So Dali de Nam-jun Paik, who lived until old age, ran with all his might

What is David Lynch. What is it that breaks the boundary between fantasy and reality, and is the manifestation of the human entity called the Mind Master that possesses it—David Lynch’s afterimage..(I have some questions and am thinking a lot about it) Why on earth do film directors become directors, and why do they make films. I’ve been curious since I started getting a age.

  • It’s fine when people think of and make films as novels with visible autobiographical interpretations
  • It would be fine to apply film theory and theater theory to make a psychoanalytic group psychodrama... …It would be kind of gross
  • But I find it funny that humans living in a fantasy are filming a movie
  • And the people who preach, through the characters and situations in the film, that they are the ones who received the proxy trust and, at the same time, the self-subject who triumphed over that scene, are also laughable and amusing.



I wonder if I should recite once the memories of a bright blue summer day in the greenery.

It was when I was going to school. Suddenly, I installed Tinder, met a man in Cheon-an, became like brothers, stole some chicken, and then went to Daejeon to eat fried soboro. It was around 8 p.m., and it was so dark and cold that I checked into the Lotte City Hotel.


I also wandered around a place that looked like a botanical garden, and at a pub next to Lotte City, I ordered highball and caprese and enjoyed them deliciously. The foreigners sitting outside were giggling when they saw me, so I cheerfully waved my hand. You have to show off at least that much to take first place in the popin competition.

The best soul food of my life. I went to my part-time job with my eyes gouged out from getting beaten up by my dad, and the chef treated with pity—so I got cigarette from him. Damn, I miss a house where non-my word. Will a home ever exist for me? Will I end up living a life of moving from dormitory to psychiatric hospital to hotel?

Treat your home with care, decorate it well, and live there. Meet people too. Surprisingly, there are a lot of good people on Tinder with bad intentions. Screw the whole chicken eaten and eat it from someone else.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기