Hello? I'm a cat.
I drank coffee yesterday like a ridiculously strong guy and couldn’t sleep. It’s insanely strong.
Today, I brought an interesting story. Imagine a soft cat slowly unpacking its bundle I decided to go through undergrad, not go to a gallery, stationery merchant. I think, in fact, that no matter what, my life was destined to drift toward being a shopper and then a dealer.
In 2009, when I was in the first year of middle school, I bought my first issue of my magazine. Every month, while waiting for the Elle Girl and Vogue Girl, if my allowance allowed, I would buy the magazine that month. At that time, it was all about Tavi Gevinson.
A fashion blogger my age was famous, but I was amazed by that friend. In my young heart, I thought that friend was a cute guardian angel or a child like the protagonist of a manga such as Lala’s Star diary. Anyway, it was so fascinating that I devoured magazine like crazy. A world-class girl, topgirl Tavi Gabinson.. Looking back now, I think she was a really tough, gutsy guy.
I think humans really are nothing more than idiots, no different from those in the prehistoric era. Primitive people who, wanting to gain strength from a strong animal, were painting in caves. Now, wearing a furrie suit, it wants to gain cute power from cute animals.
Anyway, I sometimes browse luxury goods based on those memories. But rather than thinking of it as something I’m buying, I see it as part of the art work.
There are so many fun, beautiful, and lovely things in the world—why not look at them before buying. Are you buying it instead of not buying it....
Is it perfect as a wedding gift? I don’t think that’s okay anymore either. Is it a single white? So is that, where many people live, a safe choice? If you’re going to have one, wouldn’t it be better to look cool and just buy the prettiest bag from your favorite brand. Damn, I still have questions about this and I don't understand it.
Damn, I’ve been thinking about it ever since I restarted my blog these past few days
No matter how you look at it, it must be something derived from this person named "Tavi Gevinson." This strange concept keeps rumbling in my head.
Tavi Gevinson, no matter how much I look at it
Isn’t it “adorable guardian angels”?
(My favorite concept)
Think about it. Tavi Gevinson, the elementary school guy who suddenly appeared like a comet. She lives in the forest with her parents and falls into the world of fashion bloggers.. Build a reputation strong enough to be photographed alongside the formidable fashion guru Anna Wintour, so that people around the world will widely proclaim that achievement..
This narrative structure shares elements with Eunbi’s audition I watched as a child, as well as with Korean children’s comics featuring cute guardian angel-type girls. Elementary school kids all over the world should be crazy about it and go wild (like Justin Bieber), but maybe because it’s playing the Little It Girl role among adults and creating a smokescreen.
![]() |
COME HERE BOY.. MOTHER WANT JUCIE LIPTINT |
[ The Items in My Bag ]
1. Junichiro Tanizaki’s love of a madman. I read this through once. A very interesting novel. I think it’s rare for literature to depict realistic relationships between men and women, but it was glossed over with a sophisticated atmosphere.
2. Hello Kitty Diary. I filled up all the pages. The one attached beside it is Sarasa neon pink. I’m thinking of using it when I’m doodling or writing a diary at a café.
3. Smash a Nintendo game-chip case and carry a lip product and a cream inside it.
4. Wallet
5. Two packs of cigarettes
last word from Mr. Resetti:
A lion’s trophy is a shamanistic ritual. The lion runs a butcher shop. Those meat guys are properly packed at the butcher shop. When the truth comes quickly, the lion sells its meat or distributes it among other lions. the lion is happy to accompany. Social worker, you.. I am not the king of the savanna. (Not even a techno king)
The significance of the existence of the alpha lion lies in social welfare. The lion looks great and is kind. That's the kind of animal. I am very afraid of dragons.The Eastern dragon is a sage, whereas the Western dragon is always guarding the castle. You're a son of a _________. That’s an insanely strong bastard.





댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기